StarForce Technologies the official release of StarForce FrontLine version 3.07
Find out what’s new in FrontLine 3.07!
Completely new protection possibilities:
- New option Keyless for DVD
- External Binding. Now you can create your own binding using FrontLine.
New possibilities for DRM:
- Limited functionality for the protected application.
- Templates licensing models can be user-defined.
- Possibility to specify the buy page.
- Possibility to receive serial number operation reports (via e-mail only).
- The registry path for the main trial mark can be user-defined.
- New protection against emulators and filters, including anti-filter protection for IDE, USB and IEEE1394. For 2000, Windows XP 32/64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit. (There is no protection against emulators under Windows 9x and NT)
- Disc version interface has been improved; the new messages are now more precise.
- There is a new key format for CD Key. It is essential for CD Keyless and support of DVD Keyless. The old formats are supported as well.
- SfUInt classes support has been included. It is recommended for better binding of the protection module.
Windows 98, ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32/64-bit
Notice that SF FrontLine 3.07 no longer supports Microsoft Windows 95
For more information please contact:
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.