StarForce FrontLine 5.5 – brand new version for developers, publishers and users.
StarForce announces its copy protection system new version appearance - FrontLine 5.5.
For the first time StarForce FrontLine 5.5 accumulates all interested parties wishes – from software developers and publishers to end-users.
For software developers and publishers:
- Entirely new Protection Studio 2.0 (PS2). Much comfortable program interface, that allows to reduce time to tune and implement the protection. Add support for Windows Vista 32\64.
- Detailed protection functions and modules update information available online upon PS2 launch.
- Basic protection operations has been significantly accelerated (in times).
- Almost all restrictions on application protected functions has been removed.
- Added full support to protect 64 bit applications.
- Added support for .pdb files that may considerably increases the reliability of protected software.
- 5 times increase of activation server performance to allow more internet activations.
Protected application becomes easily to operate for end-user:
- The driver does not require reboot after installation/removal.
- The protection driver is now consists of one module only.
- Added new Graphical User Interface (GUI), help files and FAQ section have been included.
- Often used operations, such as checking for driver update, driver download and its installation/removal, now can be performed using the PROTECT.EXE graphical interface.
“In world changing fast we aimed to catch modern technological and marketing trends and offer our customers more opportunities, said Irina Mnatsekanova, the Head of StarForce Marketing and PR department, - Besides that we constantly simplify the protection tuning and implementation process, that may be vital factor, especially in multimedia business. Also we do not forget about consumers making protected application usage more comfortable and clear.”
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.