Release of StarForce Protection System 2012.4
StarForce Technologies is a leading vendor of copy protection, licensing and code obfuscation solutions against software, electronic documents and audio/video files copying, cracking and illegal distribution released the 2012.4 protection system update.
The most important changes are following:
- Tamper resistance of the protection core has been improved
- The list of screen grabbers were extended for StarForce Content and StarForce Audio/Video products
- License version has been updated for StarForce Content*
- Full and quick user guides are updated
* To increase protection performance 2012.4 update implements new version of License keys that doesn’t compatible with old one. If you open document that use new version of License key on a computer that has previous version of License key activated, than you will need to re-activate protected documents or use viewer with old License key. To get viewer with old License key version for free please ask StarForce support division.
Detailed information available for clients on corporate site in Members zone and Protection Studio “Update” section.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.