Release of StarForce Protection System 2013.5
StarForce Technologies is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection, licensing and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic documents and audio/video content released the 2013.5 protection system update.
The most important changes are following:
- A problem is fixed in code generation for 64-bit platforms. The problem sometimes caused the protected application failure.
- A bug is fixed that caused Protection Studio to crash when the program ran under the System account.
- Full and quick user guides are updated.
- Periodic license check in several products is implemented.
- The list of grabbers is extended (new versions of the blacklisted software are added to the list as well).
- An error is fixed that occurred during the compilation of UserInterfaceCustomizable (a part of SDK).
- StarForce Content features has been considerably improved:
- Protection of DOC(DOCX), TXT and RTF documents is supported.
- The protection system does not allow adding two PPT files for protection.
- Protection system is updated to version 4.6.1. for StarForce Content HTML product.
- Activation of the protected documents without serial number input is implemented for StarForce E-mail product.
Detailed information available for clients on corporate site in Members zone and Protection Studio “Update” section.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.