Update 2015.1 Released for StarForce Protection Systems
StarForce Technologies, the leading developer of software solutions to protect programs and digital information against leakage, copying and illegal distribution, released update 2015.1 for StarForce products.
The most important changes are the following:
- The operation of the protection system on Windows 10 32/64 bit is tested. See http://www.star-force.com/support/users/windows10 for details on the supported versions.
- For StarForce Content PDF (https://www.sfcontent.com) a new model of protection is introduced. This update helps both a publisher to simplify the content delivery to readers and a reader to work with protected files as with usual PDF documents. This became possible because the viewer program is installed on the reader’s PC and associated with all the protected documents.
- The protection from running applications on virtual machines is updated.
- The protection from running applications in Sandboxie is added.
- For StarForce MMOG it is possible now to obtain the hardware code of an end user computer. This feature allows you, for example, to identify and blacklist the computers of the end users who use cheats and bots.
- The list of grabbers is extended (new versions of the blacklisted software are added to the list as well).
- Full and quick user guides are merged.
Detailed information is available for clients on the corporate site in the Members zone and in the Update section of Protection Studio.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.