Update 2015.2 Released for StarForce Protection Systems
StarForce Technologies, the leading developer of software solutions to protect programs and digital information against leakage, copying and illegal distribution, released update 2015.2 for StarForce products.
The most important changes are the following:
- The functionality of the program to view protected documents is expanded: ’Zoom in’ and ‘Zoom out’ buttons are added, the viewer stores the zoom factor of a document and applies it when the document is opened next time, etc.
- Protection of video and audio files through the web interface is supported. It excludes necessity of manual Player customization and the use of Protection Studio.
- For StarForce ProActive for business response time for the license server is decreased. This allows a user to connect to the server right after another user disconnects.
- For all the products the error 309A is fixed. It occurred when a user run a protected application, if HKLM registry section had been selected during protection.
- The list of grabbers is extended (new versions of the blacklisted software are added to the list as well).
- User guides are updated.
Detailed information is available for clients on the corporate site in the Members zone and in the Update section of Protection Studio.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.