Update 2016.1 Released for StarForce Protection Systems
StarForce Technologies, the leading developer of software solutions to protect programs and digital information against leakage, copying and illegal distribution, has released the first update in 2016 for StarForce products.
The most important changes are the following:
- The list of grabbers for StarForce Content and StarForce Audio/Video is extended (new versions of the blacklisted software are added to the list as well).
- The work with questions in StarForce Audio/Video is improved.
- Fixed error 3204. The error stated that the computer hardware has been modified and occurred when installing updates for the protected application.
- Fixed driver conflict error (error code 300D) when running the protected application on Windows 10.
- StarForce user guides are updated. This includes improved search function and restyling.
Detailed information is available for clients on the corporate site in the Members zone and in the Update section of Protection Studio.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.