Update 2016.2 Released for StarForce Protection Systems
StarForce Technologies, the leading developer of software solutions to protect programs and digital information against leakage, copying and illegal distribution, has released the second update in 2016 for StarForce products.
The most important changes are the following:
- Watermarks in the form of serial numbers which are used to activate protected video files, also texts and/or images are supported for StarForce Audio/Video.
- Protection of .NET strings is improved. This allows to speed up the process of protection and increase the operation speed of protected applications.
- New binding objects are enabled: ‘CPU ID & Name’ increases the degree of protection and the level of tamper resistance and ‘Physical RAM size’ improves usability.
- Operation of license server is optimized and load of central processing unit is reduced for StarForce ProActive for Business.
- StarForce Reader application for Android is updated: association with PDF files is realized, stability is improved.
Detailed information is available for clients on the corporate site in the Members zone and in the Update section of Protection Studio.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.