StarForce Protection System is updated
StarForce Technologies, the leading developer of software solutions for programs and digital information protection against leakage, copying and illegal distribution, released next update for StarForce Protection System.
The most important changes are the following:
- Protection of .xls and .xlsx files without prior converting to PDF is supported.
- The script loader in StarForce ProActive for Traders is updated to support the protected MQL5 and MQL4 scripts for MetaTrader.
- The list of supported binding methods for StarForce ProActive for Business is extended.
- Protection against grabbers is improved.
- Full and quick user guides are updated.
Detailed information is available for clients on corporate site in Members zone and in Update section of Protection Studio.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.