New version of StarForce Protection System released
The first update for StarForce products this year has been released.
Most significant improvements in version 2020.1:
- Protection Studio. When protecting audio and video files, you can add multiple files simultaneously or a folder with files.
We have improved our watermarks. Protecting video files with watermarks has become seamless.
Adding files to a container has become easier. You don't have to search for the right directory manually, you can just specify the full path.
We have resolved several issues that resulted in "Unexpected Builder Termination" message during file protection.
Now you can protect files created in Lazarus environment with Free Pascal. Previously, adding these files resulted in the "Value does not fall in the expected range" error.
Protection Studio now warns you when you add a file from a project that belongs to a different workspace.
- Star Force Content. There are no more problems with changing hardware on your device and then reactivating your protected files.
- Website proactive.star-force.com. You can now create reports on USB licenses generating in projects with USB binding. The report contains details about license type, time of license generation, validity period, the key, and the license validity indicator.
- StarForce Player for macOS. We have resolved the issue with compatibility on X El Capitan and X Yosemite platforms.
- StarForce Reader for mobile devices. Reading PDF files has become easier with the improved interface: we have changed the size of the top menu bar and made paging more convenient.
- Star Force C++ Obfuscator. The new version supports the following standards: C++98, С++03, С++11, С++14, С++17.
About StarForce Technologies
StarForce Technologies (www.star-force.com) is a leading vendor of information protection, copy protection and code obfuscation solutions for software, electronic content and audio/video files. Since 2000, StarForce has been successfully developing and implementing its state-of-the-art security solutions, providing copyright and intellectual property protection worldwide. Two of these solutions were transformed into StarForce cloud services: sfcontent.com protects e-Documents against illegal copying and distribution and sfletter.com secures emails.
StarForce is a reliable and responsible Technological Partner for enterprises potentially incurring losses due to cyber-gangs, hackers, software piracy, unauthorized data access and information leaks. StarForce’s customers are Russian Railways, Corel, 1C, Mail.ru, Aeroflot, SUN InBev Russia, AMD Labs, ATC International, MediaHouse, Russobit M, New Disc, Buka, Snowball, 2Play, GFI, CENEGA, Akella, etc.